Founded in 1689, Château Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande has quite a spectacular history. The quality and elegance of the wines have been the maxim of all the château's owners since Master Winemaker Joseph de Pichon Longueville's reign in the 18th century.
As owner and administrator during the last thirty years, May Eliane de Lencquesaing has modernized the château's installations in the truest respect for tradition. Her indefatigable passion has elevated Pichon-Lalande to a level equaled only by its consistency all over the world.
In October of 2006, Madame Lencquesaing joined forces with Champagne Louis Roederer, thus opening a new chapter in the long and magnificent history of Château Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande.