Find Wines by Brand

Ets. Jean-Pierre Moueix

Château Lafleur Gazin


Lying between the two famous châteaux LAFLEUR and GAZIN, this estate has belonged to the current owner’s family for the past three generations and has been farmed by the Etablissements Jean-Pierre Moueix since 1976.

Due to the presence of a light sandy soil, approximately 20% of the vineyard is planted with Cabernet Franc (quite a high proportion for Pomerol). The remaining 80% is planted with merlot vines grown on the gravelly part of the property.

Technical Information

Merlot, Cabernet Franc
Avg Vine Age
Soil Composition
2/3 gravel, 1/3 sand